[gnu at toad.com: May 24: National Day of Outrage at NSA/Telco surveillance]

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue May 23 06:48:19 PDT 2006

At 3:31 PM +0200 5/23/06, Eugen Leitl wrote:
>We can't. Unless you broke out of Plato's cave you have to stick
>with models. Economics is a model, too.

Ah. That's it, then. We all live in a model. And money, economics (finance
for states, for anarchy-enabled out there...), don't exist.

Say no more.

Write when you get a clue.

In the meantime, keep waving your sign and bleating about your rights.

Somewhere, Antisthenes is laughing.

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA