NS&AT&T

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 14:07:04 PDT 2006

Yes...I think using US vendors whenever possible was always part of their
policy.

Let me look at the latest Lucent gear.

Actually, of all the documents I've seen until now, the only real smoking
gun is the use of the optical splitters themselves...if everything was above
board they should have been able to drop-and-continue copies of the traffic
"legally" using the transport equipment itself.

Also, the fact that AT&T tryed to surpress the documentation says a lot too.
They could have played it cool: "Nothing to see here, see? We were just
testing traffic like we always do..."

-TD