[perry at piermont.com: Government using call records to go after reporter's sources.]

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon May 22 05:54:15 PDT 2006

At 11:38 AM +0200 5/22/06, Eugen Leitl wrote:

>----- Forwarded message from "Perry E. Metzger" <perry at piermont.com> -----

Oh. By all means. Let's protest physical reality, instead of actually
changing it.

The irony filter clogs in its own backwash: the very people who can solve
the problem by actually doing what they do *for* *a* *living*, meaning they
can solve the problem and get *rich* doing it, want to bleat away in the
halls of the legislature, begging for more laws to "fix" a problem caused
by too many laws...

Sheesh.

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA