Hello my Dear!

Galina S. ziovov at 4unet.ru
Sat May 20 03:07:47 PDT 2006

Ave !

I think we had correspondence a long time ago if it was not you I am sorry.
If it was I could not answer you because my Mozilla mail manager was down for a
long time and I could not fix it only with my friend's help I got the emails
address out for me ..:)
I hope it was whom we were corresponded with you are still interested, as I am,
though I realize much time has passed since then...
I really don't know where to start ....
Maybe you could tell me a little about yourself since I lost our early letters,
your appearance,age , hobbies, and are you still in the search?
If it was you I wrote to and you are interested to get to know me better, I have
a profile at :
http://LZht4qm5RVh8jQFgkwwO.i-am-waiting4love.com/

Don't really know what else to say for now I hope this is the right address
Let me know if you are interested, And I hope
you won't run when you see my picture :-)

see you later!

Galina S.