Fwd: There's A Support Group Out There For Any Fetish - cypherpunkerfuckersterroristkillerrapists

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sat May 20 10:57:32 PDT 2006

fucking hilarious; my side hurts...

:P~

---selective-cut--- (author using gmail so i assume no expectation of
privacy against forwarding)
  From: Steve Furlong <demonfighter at gmail.com>
  Subject: Re: [Clips] There's A Support Group Out There For Any Fetish
  > BE IT BEARSKIN RUGS OR PONYTAILS, THERE'S A SUPPORT GROUP OUT THERE FOR ANY
  > FETISH

  I have a compulsion to swap rips of Hollywood movies with my terrorist
buddies
  as we plot how to overthrow the government (any government), funding
  ourselves with money laundered from our off-shore gambling web site and
  internet drug sales. We also laugh at the efforts of the fedz to crack the
  encrypted files with our kiddie porn snuff videos, even as we launch a DDoS
  against the White House's web site from our zombie farm.* The Cypherpunks
  mailing list used to be my support group, but with Tim May's departure we're
  left with "support" from wankers like "Tyler Durden" and "Major Variola".
  Pitiful. Where's my (government-supported) support group?, I ask.

  * Did I miss any of the Horsemen? Something seems lacking there.
---end-cut---

* i think the only relevant omission would be a black net trade in
ultra sensitive national security secrets trickled out to journalists
for jollies and sold over seas for fortunes in a callous erosion of
the security of this great nation and its freedom loving citizens...