[Clips] UK Government to force handover of encryption keys

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 09:32:09 PDT 2006

Let us not forget all of the methods of "deniable encryption" discussed a
few years back. If the "wrong" key is entered, the returned "de-encrypted"
file will look -kinda- bad but not actually be the original plaintext.

This seems all the easier with TOR-stored data.

Fortunately, it would appear that such a law should be bound to force
development of deniable encryption tools.

-TD