NS&AT&T

Chris Olesch g13005 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 01:12:23 PDT 2006

You would think that if they wanted to lure customers into their spiderweb,
they would simply offer free internet access, and burry a 'we have the right
to spy on your' clause somewhere in the agreement. I'm sure the sheeply
would be more than happy to surrender their souls for that....hehe

--
-G

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and
miss."
"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it."
"He inched his way up the corridor as if he would rather be yarding his way
down it..."
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

Famous Quotes written by Douglas Adams,  (British comic writer, 1952-2001)
http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/