[dewayne at warpspeed.com: [Dewayne-Net] No one on the planet will choose this voluntarily]

Chris Olesch g13005 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:22:51 PDT 2006

I was kinda hoping that the set-top boxes would explode and burn some houses
down. Cause that leaves the door wide open for lawsuits.

...sheesh

--
-G

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and
miss."
"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it."
"He inched his way up the corridor as if he would rather be yarding his way
down it..."
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

Famous Quotes written by Douglas Adams,  (British comic writer, 1952-2001)
http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/