trouble with TOR in France & Cypherpunk Phishing

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 07:03:28 PDT 2006

Just to make sure...

Can anyonee confirm or deny that this is in line with French policies?

Is this an out-of-band attack on the Tor network? How many French TOR nodes
are there? Does the elimination of French nodes make traffic analysis far
easier? France has never been part of Echeleon, has it?

OK, don't get me wrong: This sounds "legit" but you never know.

How many emails with links sent into this list are really just a way to
phish for IP addresses? (Also, I never click on a link that I can't confirm
would be known via non-Cypherpunk routes.)

-TD