[IP] more on Whistleblower outs NSA's secret spy room at

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon May 15 03:49:05 PDT 2006

AT&T

Spaf and Dave, I was watching CNN where they were interviewing a
former CIA head, who was talking about the CIA whistleblower who was
fired a few months back.

He pointed out that while leaking any classified information to the
press is a definite no no, there are plenty of avenues for whistle
blowers, such as approaching the senate / congressional committees
that have oversight over Intelligence.  He also mentioned another
internal grievance handling channel that could have been used.

These committees are bilateral, and do take action more often than
not - according to what I heard on CNN (and based on what I have read
about these committees and how they work)

        suresh

-------------------------------------
You are subscribed as web at reportica.net
To manage your subscription, go to