Question re: current telco lawsuits

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun May 14 06:47:30 PDT 2006

I know EFF, CPSR, EPIC, ACLU, and others are tracking the NSA monitoring
item and many have filed lawsuits against the telcos for supporting
various
NSA programs in recent months.

Over this weekend we're seeing both individual and class action suits
filed
against some of the involved telcos, and at least one state public
utility
commission (Maine) reportedly opening up an investigation into the
allegations.

Has anyone developed, or is anyone developing, an aggregate list of
current
or planned lawsuits against the telcos -- particularly class actions
-- that
folks can refer to and/or participate in?  I've had a few folks ask
about
it, but I've not come across a "master list" of such endeavors yet.

-rick
Infowarrior.org

You are subscribed as eugen at leitl.org
To manage your subscription, go to