[dave at farber.net: [IP] NSA has massive database of Americans' phone calls]

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 13:26:05 PDT 2006

Yes, I've wondered about that too. What dooes it look like when the NSA tell
you to turn over records? Do they do so verbally? Is there a document? Is
there anything made to look like you "have to turn over the records by law"?

And when the individuals in AT&T, etc...agreed, didn't they have some kind
of documentation to show that "They told us to turn over the records and we
thought we were required to".

What I suspect is that they don't have anything that looks like anything
more than a request.

Someone "Needs killin"...

-TD