"Cypherpunks"

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Tue May 9 02:45:41 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 02:47 -0400, Damian Gerow wrote:

> In that vein, is cypherpunks distributed into USENET in any usable form?
(It
> shouldn't be terribly difficult to set up a mail2news gateway.)  I did a
> quick search, and couldn't find anything (alt.cypherpunk,
> alt.privacy.cypherpunk, etc.).

Gmane handles that very simply and easily - just subscribe Gmane to the
list and it sorts the rest out.

http://gmane.org/

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

              - http://reboot-robot.net -

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]