"Cypherpunks"

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat May 6 09:52:05 PDT 2006

...anyone catch the quote on the back of Vernor Vinge's new book, Rainbow's
End? Boing Boinger Cory Doctorow says something, "More paranoid than any
Cypherpunk..."

Meanwhile, just a little idea popped into my head. Probably useless, but
since I'm so tickled with my own cleverness I thought I'd mention it.

Cypherpunks, like a lot of lists, has several servers/feeders. IS IT
POSSIBLE to cryptographically "split" posts between the servers so that only
when the post appears is it legible? Is this useful? Seems to open up some
slightly different avenues of anonymity (ie, such a list can be by default
anonymous).

-TD