Huh? [Was: Re: German CA TrustCenter insolvent (fwd)]

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Tue Mar 28 06:07:59 PST 2006

Sorry about that!  I wasnt even aware I had forwarded it till I saw it
come in...

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

'The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments
it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest
limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of
the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext
whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the
brink of destruction.'

St. George Tucker