Fwd: [p2p-hackers] lockstep synchronization protocol problem

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 02:24:58 PST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: UE=x <jinz at mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Mar 28, 2006 2:00 AM
Subject: Re: [p2p-hackers] lockstep synchronization protocol problem
To: coderman at gmail.com

can you introduce some papers to read about what you have said?I can't get your
meaning,but thank you.how is it related to the synchronization problem?

i am about to go offline for the night; here are a few off the top of
my head that are relevant.  i can post more later this week and others
on this list will likely have input.

group key distribution:
Efficient Self-Healing Group Key Distribution with Revocation Capability (2003)
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/623802.html

group reputation / trust metrics:
www.levien.com/thesis/compact.pdf

quorums and usability are more complicated and i don't have any links off hand.

best regards,

P.S.  please reply with any additional research / results if you
encounter them...

TZDz5D at 4PEVPTx>-La5=:
  "Peer-to-peer development." <p2p-hackers at zgp.org>