Beware the clean-cut WASP cleaning crew member working in solitary late at n

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:13:43 PST 2006

Well, FUCK THAT...it's boobytrap time.

I remember that in Florida some years back the Grand Jury refused to indict
a Bodega owner who had installed an electrified section of fence right below
the ceiling gap where crooks always came in to rip him off.
Shortly after the installation he came in one morning to a burnt smell and
--sho' nuff--there's a guy's corpse up there still frying.

These lawyers should consider it a "value add" and charge their deep
pocketed clients a premium.

-TD