for the bored: test an iso (esp those with via padlock hw)

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Fri Mar 17 00:55:55 PST 2006

Thus spake coderman (coderman at gmail.com) [17/03/06 00:48]:
: if you'd like to help me test some crypto pieces the following ISO
: includes a test mode which gathers stats and hardware info.  feel free
: to trim whatever from this report and send me the remainder.
: additional modes support a network-less key management mode and a
: network enabled instance and cd/dvd writing clone mode.

I'm curious: what's the intent of this project?

I should be able to give it a test in about a week or so (I'm away from my
normal habitat at the moment).

: feedback appreciated.  please note the test mode may take a loooong
: time (30 mins not uncommon).  also note you may be left with a single
: seeder on a slow DSL line, which might take a while as well.

Though I'm on DSL as well, I'll leave my seed up for a loooong time to help
out with this.