/. [PGP Creator's Zfone Encrypts VoIP]

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:13:45 PST 2006

This is interesting.
Sorry...I'm a working stiff so I haven't kept up with the protocols. Does
SIP in any way force a centralized "switch" paradigm on the VoIP
implementation? My thinking is that it does not, it's more of an interface.

Which means that Zfone could be Peer-to-Peer, and I would bet Zimmerman
would have shot for that.

Anyone know?

-TD