Fwd: Tor wants to fund a few Ontario students

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:18:33 PST 2006

Ontario cypherpunks students do what?

:P

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roger Dingledine <arma at mit.edu>
Date: Mar 13, 2006 2:32 PM
Subject: Tor wants to fund a few Ontario students
To: or-announce at freehaven.net

Hi folks,

Thanks to Mike Gurski at Bell, the Tor project has some money to pay
one or two students to help develop Tor. The strings are that they need
to be students (of some sort) at a university in Ontario.

If you know any outstanding students who can code well and have an
interest in privacy/security, please pass this on to them. We want people
who can work independently and write good code.

We're ready to start whenever we find the right people. I'd like to find
some Windows developers to help fill the gaps in our current skills,
but if you know a brilliant developer I'm flexible.

I've written up more details here:
http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/OntarioStudent

Thanks!
--Roger