Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Wed Mar 8 22:39:52 PST 2006

"J.A. Terranson" <measl at mfn.org> wrote:
> Who else is left?

Actually, after the recent round of publicity postings by coderman (to,
e.g., full-disclosure), we've gotten a bunch of new lurkers.  I've seen
lots of subscribe requests come over the wire in the past week-and-some.

Maybe we can resuscitate this beast.  I suppose a good start would be
de-lurking myself, but we shall see if that's really a possibility or
not.

As to the make-your-own-node howto, I haven't had the opportunity yet,
but I see the glimmer of free time at the end of the tunnel, so it
really is forthcoming, after a fashion.

--
Riad S. Wahby
rsw at jfet.org