wars of attrition & reverse rubber hose

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Tue Mar 7 19:37:46 PST 2006

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Tyler Durden wrote:

> In other words, if the simple day-to-day employees (who don't have combat
> training) of these agencies knew they were taking their life into their
> hands by asking for such information, would this still be happening?

No, it would not.  But then, this is the United States, land of the "Big
Fucking Mouth" - not the "Land Of Action" we so desperately want to be
perceived as.

Since the real chances of the populace "rising up" is just shy of zero,
don't go looking for changes any time soon.  Or, for that matter, any time
in the far future either.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

'The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments
it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest
limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of
the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext
whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the
brink of destruction.'

St. George Tucker