Scott Marcus Declaration

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Jun 26 17:39:28 PDT 2006

I don't know who else may be working on restoring redactions.

Just pick a heavily redacted paragraph or page and post it here,
retaining the paragraph number. We're moving very slowly on it.

Exhibit A is not identifiable.

Based on references by Marcus:

Klein Exhibit B appears to be Wired's release of Klein's
"Study Group 3, LGX/Splitter Wiring, San Francisco,
Issue 1, 12/20/2002." This 4-page excerpt appears to be
taken from a longer, 40-page document referred to by Marcus.

Klein Exhibit C appears to be Wired's release of Klein's
"SIMS, Splitter Cut-In and Test Procedures, Issue 2,
01/13/03." This is a 4-page document.

Most of the Klein and ATT documents are in this file:

  http://cryptome.org/klein-decl.htm

Or linked,  where we made an earlier stab at restoring Klein's
redactions

Or the Exhibits B and C can be downloaded at Wired, Ryan
Singel's blog.

The recent Scott Marcus declaration, as noted earlier, is here:

  http://cryptome.org/scott-marcus.pdf

Klein's statement released through his lawyer is in the
Cryptome file as well, or can be downloaded from Wired,
Ryan Singel's blog.

A lot of the Marcus redactions concern "SG3" and "LGX,"
with SG3 customarily used with "Configuration." LGX
usually refers to the "LGX room" or "LGX/Splitter" project.

As Marcus notes, LGX is short for LGX/Splitter.

After chewing the bone, it looks as though most of the stuff
can be recovered or PG guessed.