CTXE has been on fire latley (up %161 in last 63 Days!)

Morgan Stanley chris45067 at %ANYDOMAIN[122.208.176.83].jfet.org
Wed Jun 21 08:50:23 PDT 2006

Hot Sectors! TRADING ALERT!
PUT CTXE ON YOUR RADAR SCREEN!
WE SEE HUGE MOMENTUM BUILDING AND FEEL SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

TRADE DATE: Wednesday, June 21st, 2006
Symbol: CTXE
COMPANY: Cantex Energey Corporation
OPENING PRICE: $0.44 GET IT NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP!
TWO WEEK PROJECTED PRICE IS $1.15

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention
something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek .
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas
exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San
Antonio, Texas.

Recent News

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to announce that Dr. Tom
Morgan and Mr. James C. (Jim) Mannatt Jr. have joined the Board of
Directors effective immediately. Dr. Morgan is Consulting Geophysicist with
Providence Technologies and the Big Canyon 2D Swath. Mr. Mannatt is the
well-published owner of Providence Technologies Inc., the technology
Company that has licensed its unique and proven technology to Cantex and
its working interest partners on the Big Canyon Prospect.

The Company is also pleased to report that the first of three lines has
now been completed and data is being processed. The second line is
underway and the entire project continues to be ahead of schedule.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex Energy Corp., stated, "We have always
believed that our geophysical experts at Providence Technologies have
the capability and expertise to provide us the necessary advantages in
proving up the estimated tcf of gas in the Big Canyon prospect. To have
the owner of Providence join our board speaks volumes for the future of
our shareholders."

Other news: As May 31, 2006 was the annual year end, the Company has
retained its lawyers to prepare and file, as soon as possible, a Form 10
Registration Statement with the SEC. The year-end financials will be
posted on the Company's web site on or before the end of June.

Our Opinion is, you haven't seen nothing yet!
Don't get caught in the dust.  Start watching Monday as this company has been known to release news at any time that could move the stock up
300-500% in 1 day of trading.  GOOD LUCK AND TRADE AT THE TOP!

Sincerely,
Wesley Hannah
Chief Executive Officer
Charles Schwab