re ctxe.pk formal announcement

Patti PattiKirby at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 7 20:44:57 PDT 2006

stoocks that perform like rockets explained Market status measurements and booming tendencies

Get Ctxe.Pk First Thing Today, It Is Exploding Now!

Price:     $0.59
Change:  $0.06 (11.76%) within 1 day!
Open:   0.53
Volume change:  521% Within 1 day! ! ! and this is just the beginning. Keep your radar on it!

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week . And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Recent News
Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next Phase of Development

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have recently inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.
Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."
Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots (which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is CTXE Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go CTXE.

Pen-ny sttocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice. If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to

Exepcted prcie at the end of the week: $1.0! stocck strategies and tactics explained
This stockk is ggreatly recomeended by agressive inveestors in a sshort term.

Don't loose a chance to eaarn. Successful stoock recommendation for winning players Buy sstocks for the short term with expert stocck recommendations

Another day, another dollar Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. One good turn deserves half the blankets He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination. He that stays in the valley shall never get over the hill! Lightning never strikes twice in the same place. We never know the worth of water till the well is dry  Opportunity seldom knocks twice. The Moon does not heed the barking of dogs
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder You are a long time dead A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain. Tis better to get things for free, than to work up a sweat  Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me. You get what you give There but for the grace of God go I  A gift given in secret soothes anger, and a bribe concealed in the cloak pacifies great wrath.

Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs Little Strokes Fell Great Oaks Turn the other cheek Make love not war A miss is as good as a mr. Everything comes to him who waits One of these day is none of these days. Hasty climbers have sudden falls No wind, no waves Kill two birds with one stone The price of greatness is responsibility The pen is mightier than the sword. Great groups from little icons grow. Every body wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die

Without rice, even the cleverest housewife cannot cook  Silence is golden. Whah hurt eye does mek nose run water. God is Always on the Side of the Big Battalions Yuh gat fuh blow yuh nose where yuh stump yuh toe.	 Kill two birds with one stone

Dah mouth dat man tek fuh court woman, ah de same mouth he ah tek an put she ah door. When the blind leadeth the blind.. get out of the way. What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive Life is like a horse race there are winners and losers He That Brings Good News Knocks Hard The best of men are but men at best