[3] ctxe.pk pay attention to the announcement

Joan JoanLatham at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 7 03:20:46 PDT 2006

Generate more money with expert info on booming stoocks Movements of stockk and market tendencies analyzed

Get Ctxe.Pk First Thing Today, It Is Exploding Now!

Price:   $0.59
Change:  $0.06 (11.76%) within 1 day!
Open:   0.53
Volume change:     521% Within 1 day! ! ! and this is just the beginning. Keep your radar on it!

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week . And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Recent News
Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next Phase of Development

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have recently inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.
Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."
Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots (which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is CTXE Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go CTXE.

Pen-ny sttocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice. If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to

Epxected prcie at the end of the week: $1.0! Unbiased stockk strategies and information from experts
This sttock is greeatly recomendeed by agressive investorrs in a shoort term.

Don't loose a chance to earrn. Mutual benefit by reliable stockk information Leading experts share top sttock picks and recommendations

Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry. If in doubt, mumble He who wants to do good, knocks at the gate, he who loves finds the gates open Always yield to temptation, because it may not pass your way again.  All beginning is difficult The first million is the hardest  The first step is the hardest. Life is just a bowl of cherries Imagination is the highest kite you can fly A child is a person who can dismantle in 5 minutes the toy it took you 5 hours to put together.
Never look a gift horse in the mouth Christmas comes but once a year What goes up must come down Turtle can't walk if he nah push he head outa he shell. There is no time like the present Revenge is a dish best served cold A hairy man is a happy man, a hairy wife is a witch.

Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing All good things come to he who waits  A stitch in time saves nine. Spare the rod and spoil the child Lend your money and lose your friend Procrastination is the thief of time Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit  Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you The devil tempts all, but the idle man tempts the devil He That Will Not Be Counselled Cannot Be Helped Everything comes to him who waits Faith will move mountains. For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck. The Best Fish Swim Near the Bottom
Nothing is interesting if you are not interested  There but for the grace of God go I  Nah every big head get sense. You get what you give as wrinkled as an elephant's hide I have found at my age going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of my face.  Nothing succeeds like success
He That Brings Good News Knocks Hard Fight truth decay, read the bible  God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers  The nearer the bone the sweeter the meat Always yield to temptation, because it may not pass your way again.  A person who can smile when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.