Judge rules against government: 1st Annual Cypherpunks Award

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 07:41:08 PDT 2006

It's interesting to consider that Wired may have deliberately published as
much as it could about AT&T in order to defuse the claim that a public trial
would compromise national security--if the details are already publically
available then that argument fails.

A very cypherpunkly action. I nominate Wired for the 1st annual Cypherpunks
award. We should also have a "Needs Killing" AP award...

-TD