Scott Marcus Declaration

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:07:37 PDT 2006

In case it's not well-known, an LGX is a Lightguide Distribution
shelf...that's a passive box with lots of optical couplers in it...they can
have 60 or more depending on the density. The splitter is normally placed
behind the box, it's input and two outputs marked on the front. In general,
most optical equipment is never directly connected to each other but
connected through the LGX, otherwise things get unamangeable in the CO.

-TD