RentaCops in Public Spaces?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:02:29 PST 2006

Yes, it occurs to me that they might be considered private property. BUT
they are over West Street. Does this make them public? (Or at least the
portions that are technically over public property?)

Makes me think I need to get ME a SECURITY jacket or, better yet: POLICE. I
see all sorts of MwG running rackets of various sorts: I want in...time to
get with the program and start collecting taxes!!!

-TD