[Clips] White House refuses to talk about Al Gore's plan to Wiretap every electronic device in the world

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Jan 20 15:59:46 PST 2006

...From the "No matter who you vote for, the government gets elected",
department...

Cheers,
RAH

--- begin forwarded text

  Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:54:15 -0500
  To: Philodox Clips List <clips at philodox.com>
  From: "R. A. Hettinga" <rah at shipwright.com>
  Subject: [Clips] White House refuses to talk about Al Gore's plan to Wiretap
  every electronic device in the world
  Sender: clips-bounces at philodox.com

  <http://www.leftwinghate.com/?p=72>

  Left Wing Hate

  What the Left is all about

  White House refuses to talk about Al Gore's plan to Wiretap every
  electronic device in the world

  20th January 2006

  >From today's WhiteHouse press Briefing:
  quote:
  Q Scott, I have a two-part question. Apparently, no one in the White House
  will challenge Al Gore with now public information that he led the Clinton
  administration's Clipper Chip Project back in the 1990s to effectively tap
  every phone, fax machine and computer in the country. And my question:
  Isn't that worth pointing out to the American people, after he accused
  President Bush of breaking the law and violating the Constitution by -

  MR. McCLELLAN: I think you just did. This is an administration that is
  forward-looking, Les. We're focused on the priorities of the American
  people.

  Q Well, how about Gore? You mean you're going to say nothing about Gore and
  the clipper chip project?

  MR. McCLELLAN: I think you already have. No, I'm not going to get into that.

  :unquote

  More reading about the Clinton's Administrations Treason:

  Wikipedia Clipper Chip

  2001: Clinton Administration Considered Sharing National Security Secrets
  With China, Syria, Pakistan

  2000: Out-sourcing Big Brother

  1997-2000 Alamo-Girl's Archives of Clinton's "Rogues Gallery"

  Clipper Chip info from the Electronic Privacy Information Center

  Editorial: Brian Mosely: Gore's criticism strikes a sour note

  This entry was posted on Friday, January 20th, 2006 at 2:57 pm and is filed
  under Main.