[Clips] Wiretaps Win For W

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Jan 19 18:40:54 PST 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, R. A. Hettinga wrote:

>   WIRETAPS WIN FOR W
>   Dick Morris
>
>   January 19, 2006 -- DEMOCRATS who criticize President Bush for using
>   warrantless wiretaps to elicit information about potential terrorist
>   activity should be aware that the American people strongly support his
>   decision to do so. Believe it or not, they trust their own government and
>   the president they elected to use the information wisely and for our own
>   protection.
>
>   The Fox News poll of Jan. 11 asked voters whether the president "should

Fox?  Yeah - *there's* a nice reliable, unbiased, well-informed poller.

*NEXT*

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

'The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments
it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest
limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of
the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext
whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the
brink of destruction.'

St. George Tucker