Russel Tice on NSA

Steve Furlong demonfighter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:51:36 PST 2006

> POLICE: So, was that sheep you were having sex with male or female?
>
> FARMER: Female of course! I'm no pervert, dammit.

Totally OT but amusing:

When I was a young Army lieutant, my unit went to Germany for a few
weeks for a training exercize, set up in the middle of some farmland.
We were augmented with a handful of reservists. We spent the first
couple of weeks there listening to this one guy complain about his
life, including how he hadn't had a girlfriend in years. Then, a few
days before we went back, the guy started musing about how people said
ewes felt just like women, and how after a couple of weeks in the
field he was getting pretty dirty and smelly himself and so the smell
didn't put him off anymore. Whereupon I ordered my platoon sergeant to
make sure PFC Dumbshit was not alone for even a minute until we got on
the plane to return to the US. (International incident? Not on my
watch, dammit!)