[feis at ravenndragon.net: Sen.: White House Agrees to Spy Law Change]

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat Feb 18 21:17:01 PST 2006

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006, Justin wrote:

> Translation: Cut us into the action, and we'll sweep this one under the
> rug.
>
> I feel ill.  What ever happened to separation of powers?

All your government are belong to crooks.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

'The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments
it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest
limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of
the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext
whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the
brink of destruction.'

St. George Tucker