[Clips] Specter: Administration broke law

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 06:51:47 PST 2006

Well finally. An actual republican CONSERVATIVE (or at least right now).

The thing that most neo-Cons don't seem to get is that "speed" doesn't
matter. If it hasn't been authorized by law, then tough luck: We'll just
have to take the Al-Qaeda hit until we authorize otherwise. Supporters of
any extra-legal plan deployed by "leaders" without our collective legal
consent need killin'. Quick.

Fuck the plan. Fuck their "protection".

-TD