[guiseppegetto at hotmail.com: [wta-talk] Participatory Panopticon]

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 03:43:47 PST 2006

As for fakes, I'm not so sure this will be a big problem. In any crowd
there's bound to be several people with cameraphones. I suspect we'll
collectively develop a built-in scepticism, and wait and see if the other
recorded versions corroborate the initial 'scandal'. So a fake might not
have particularly good legs if it's followed immediately by a batch of
different-angled non-fake recordings of the same event.

-TD