Mixmaster?

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Dec 4 05:34:55 PST 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 08:18:31AM -0500, rayservers wrote:

> Amongst the things I think will work, is an open source Skype style VoIP
> + IM + click to pay system. Reputation can be added to this, but if you

Reputation is hard, because bits are not naturally scarce, unless you're
running a mint, which is a single point of attack/failure. Unless you
consider proof of work or a Turing test. Both still have their problems,
simply because both computer and people proof of work have such a large
real price spread.