the inevitability of a new york nuke ?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 05:14:41 PDT 2006

Probably doesn't mean much. A lot of big companies have been selling off
their own real estate and then leasing it out again in order to 'unlock
capital'. This occurs particularly in places like NYC.

If you were looking for something nefarious, one wonders whether Met Life
was facing an earnings shortfall.

-TD