[IP] more on news from the UK

h_bray at globe.com h_bray at globe.com
Thu Aug 10 09:24:39 PDT 2006

Now that the maniacs have our full attention, I'll ask once more the
question I've asked before:

What should a government do?  How far should it go, to surveil,
arrest and
interrogate the sort of people who'd plan something like this?  It's all
very well to complain of governmental threats to our liberty; indeed,
such
complaints are a vital part of that liberty, so keep 'em coming.  But at
some point, somebody's got to decide what we will do against these
disgusting, murderous fanatics.

And so the question:  To foil plots like these, what would IPers do?

Hiawatha Bray

              David Farber
              <dave at farber.net>

              08/10/2006 09:02