[Antisocial] Wow, they're quick... (fwd)

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 01:06:04 PDT 2006

A week after driving from LA to SF I got a questionairre from CalTrans, at the
address associated with the car registration, about my northbound I-5 driving
experience. No toll booths, only 1 gas stop, not sure where they scanned the
license plate.

> Forwarded for what should be obvious entertainment reasons...

end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows: