Thank you for your loan request

LowestMortgageQuotes osier at malaysia.net
Tue Aug 1 17:53:03 PDT 2006

<head>
</head>
we'd like to inform you that we are accepting your application, b a d credit ok,
we can refi your current loan and get a lower rate. Avg savings is $200 per month!<br>
approval process will take only 1 minute.<br><br>
please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second form.<br><br>