[sschecter2002 at YAHOO.COM: [EMED-L] New York City Starts To Monitor Diabetics]

crooked-hair g13005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 08:16:09 PDT 2006

Its nice to know that while they pour money into tracking Diabetics, and
other less common (more life threatening) ailments get pushed to the
wayside. Why not have a thrid party escrow the data for the government? At
least then the data minus personal nfo's can be kept private.

Are there any Hipaa concerns with their present model?

Why not start tracking steroidal/steroidol use to make sure that those of us
where our life actually depends on daily testosterone, vs. those who abuse
it.

Of course I'm sure we can all think of better things to do with New York's
'Extra Money' :)

-Chris

--
-G

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and
miss."
"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it."
"He inched his way up the corridor as if he would rather be yarding his way
down it..."
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

Famous Quotes written by Douglas Adams,  (British comic writer, 1952-2001)
http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/