privacy threats

Chris Olesch g13005 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:15:15 PDT 2006

I'm begining to think that cave living might become popular again!

-chris

--
-G

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and
miss."
"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it."
"He inched his way up the corridor as if he would rather be yarding his way
down it..."
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

Famous Quotes written by Douglas Adams,  (British comic writer, 1952-2001)
http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/