Update: Torbutton 1.0.1

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sun Apr 2 03:22:52 PDT 2006

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 01:59:13PM -0600, Scott Squires wrote:
> Announcing Torbutton 1.0.1
> http://zargon.hobbesnet.org/~squires/torbutton/torbutton-1.0.1.xpi

I've just changed the Tor installation docs to recommend Torbutton rather
than SwitchProxy: http://zargon.hobbesnet.org/~squires/torbutton/

If you all could please give it a try and let us know if you can find
any compatibility problems, bugs, etc, that would be great. I'd like to
get all the issues worked out so we can have a stable plugin to recommend.

Thanks!
--Roger

----- End forwarded message -----