Bugged Humans

Justin justin-cypherpunks at soze.net
Sat Apr 1 10:42:19 PST 2006

On 2006-04-01T05:46:04-0800, Sarad AV wrote:
> I apologise if this has been already discussed.
> http://www.backfire.dk/EMPIRENORTH/newsite/products_en001.htm

I am so sick of April Fool's day.  It used to be that only simple,
verbal statements were possible jokes.  Now the entire day is wasted,
turned into a farce.  Everything I read is suspect, even physical books.

This, OTOH, is half-true.  It appears the fraudster was selected into
the China Int'l Police Exhibition without a working model.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=45739

--
The six phases of a project:
I. Enthusiasm.         IV. Search for the Guilty.