[arma at mit.edu: Re: Wikipedia & Tor]

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:41:02 PDT 2005

Sorry...I don't understand...why would psuedonymity services be provided
within Tor?

An external reputation/psuedonymity server would of course "reduce" a Tor
users' anonymity to mere psuedonymity, but I don't see how it would do
anything more, and who cares? If Wikipedia (or anyone) doesn't want to
interact with the truly anonymous (as opposed to psuedonymous), then ah
well.

Solution: Wait and do nothing until someone (commericially) provides such
services.

Am I punchdrunk or stating the obvious?

-TD