Fwd: Re: MIT talk: Special-Purpose Hardware for Integer Factoring

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Sep 20 08:54:53 PDT 2005

    --
Steve Furlong <demonfighter at gmail.com>
> (Not that I'm particularly fond of the Prez, but I'm
> not one of the LLLs who say he's worse than Hitler,
> Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and Ronald Regan combined.) (Stalin
> doesn't go into that equation because he was, you
> know, a good guy whose actions have been
> misinterpreted.)

No no, Stalin was "a very bad man" - yet, not however,
as bad as Ronald Reagan et al.  Furthermore the five
year plans involved no bloodshed whatsoever, well only a
teensy weensy little bit, nothing like what General
Motors does in its well known slave labor camps, and the
liquidation of the kulaks was self defense against a
vicious attempt by the peasants to starve the
proletariat.  :-)

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     ikKvUYkvyBE7ikT3WsIGcsxLztiI6VjO7F+lbUPi
     43u1MspIR5iABmysKM+9wkz7R+H7AgDDsuhTSZJ4A