[dave at farber.net: [IP] Internet phone wiretapping ("Psst! The FBI is Having

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Fri Sep 9 08:07:19 PDT 2005

> Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:35:18 -0400
> From: Steve Furlong <demonfighter at gmail.com>
> To: cypherpunks at jfet.org
> Subject: Re: [dave at farber.net: [IP] Internet phone wiretapping ("Psst! The FBI
is Having

> On 9/9/05, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
> > Does anyone have a recent working email address? Does
> > tcmay at got.net still work?
>
> You might try sending email to that address. If you don't get a
> response, either it's not a good address or he thinks you're an idiot.
> (Or he's dead, but he wasn't last I knew.)

He's not...  Or he has a really, really good autoresponder.  Just saw
some notes purported to be from him on ba.food...

> --
> There are no bad teachers, only defective children.

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin