Passport Hell (was [Clips] Re: [duodenalswitch] Re: Konstantin)

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Oct 31 06:56:44 PST 2005

--- begin forwarded text

 Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:55:05 -0500
 To: "Philodox Clips List" <clips at philodox.com>
 From: "R.A. Hettinga" <rah at shipwright.com>
 Subject: [Clips] Re: [duodenalswitch] Re: Konstantin
 Sender: clips-bounces at philodox.com

 --- begin forwarded text

  To: duodenalswitch at yahoogroups.com
  From: kstew111 at aol.com
  Sender: duodenalswitch at yahoogroups.com
 duodenalswitch-owner at yahoogroups.com
  Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:11:08 EST
  Subject: Re: [duodenalswitch] Re: Konstantin

  it was time to renew my passport again (2nd renewal ,,not first)  ..cause I
  want to go to Curitiba, Brasil in June to have my hernia repair and  get some
  PS with Dr. C for loose skin and muscles...  (a face lift would be  nice....
  hmmm)
            So I applied  like everyone else does.... submit old passport with
  application, ... I get a  letter back from the Department of Homeland
Security
  that says .... I am refused  because there is not enough info to prove my
  identity????
            Thats all  the proof normally required.
             They  tell me with any further application to submit four
  documents all created b4  1985..... (b4 1985???  jessh!)
          So I do... my Birth  Certificate ...my daughters B-certificate (cause
  my name is on it), my first  marriage certificate, my first divorce papers
  and an original payroll register  from the company I worked for in 1984 (with
  all my vitals on it).
          They then turned me down  again saying its just not enough proof
  (????) And they were the ones who  requested them.
           They have now  asked me for ... all my medical records from before
  1995, my second marriage  certificate, all my school transcripts from 1959
 till
  high school graduation,  and a voter registration certificate from 1994.
            I also asked  congressman Tom Lantos to intervene on my behalf and
  he tried..and they told him  (nicely) to mind his own business....
           I think.... I am  to be trapped within this gilded cage forever....
  I was to be sent by my  corporation to China to represent them there (in
  January)... but apparently not  now.... and it also looks like I will have
 to save
  up alot of money to have my  PS done here in the states.... so I guess the
  Face lift is out.... I wonder if  Dr. C does house calls?
                               Sad, frustrated and Depressed

                                                 Konstantin

  If you  don't mind me asking, why are they rejecting your renewal?  I
  have a  friend who is an immigration attorney and I know he will ask
  when I bring  it up to him.  You can email me privately if you prefer.

  Jennifer

  --- In duodenalswitch at yahoogroups.com, kstew111 at a...  wrote:

  > I would love to learn the  Rapier....
  >  and archery...
  > But right now I would settle  for the Department of homeland
  Security to stop
  > rejecting my  Passport renewal forms and let me travel  (sigh)
  > Any one know a  good reverse immigration attorney?
  >
  > Blessed  be
  >  Konstantin

  Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/