[dave at farber.net: [IP] more on U.S. passports to receive RFID implants start

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:42:35 PDT 2005

One thing to think about with respect to the RFID passports...

Um, uh...surely once in a while the RFID tag is going to get corrupted or
something...right? I'd bet it ends up happening all the time. In those cases
they probably have to fall back upon the traditional passport usage and
inspection.

The only question is, what could (believably) damage the RFID?

-TD