Any comments on BlueGem's LocalSSL?

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Oct 28 16:51:36 PDT 2005

At 11:10 AM -0700 10/28/05, James A. Donald wrote:
>I am a reluctant convert to DRM.  At least with DRM, we
>face a smaller number of threats.

I have had it explained to me, many times more than I want to remember,
:-), that strong crypto is strong crypto.

It's not that I'm unconvinceable, but I'm still unconvinced, on the balance.

OTOH, if markets overtake the DRM issue, as most cypherpunks I've talked to
think, then we still have lots of leftover installed crypto to play around
with.

Cheers,
RAH
Who still thinks that digital proctology is not the same thing as financial
cryptography.
--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA